Purchasing a plan in the web app:
- Login to the CookBook web app.
- Open the the side menu, click on your username/subscription type
- Click 'View & Manage Plans'
- Select your currency and then ‘Buy Now’ for Lifetime plan or ‘Subscribe Now’ for a monthly or yearly plan.
- Complete your details and purchase
- Refresh your CookBook App - head into the subscription page of the app, scroll down to the button that says 'Check Licence', this should then update your CookBook licence.
- Login to the CookBook App
- Tap the 'menu' icon with 3 lines in the top right corner
- Tap on your username at the top
- Select a subscription/plan and follow the prompts
Plan & Subscription options:
Plans will be priced according to your country and taxes, please click on this link to head to the plans page & see our prices.
- Free trial - Save up to 40 recipes and use 5 OCR scans
- Monthly, billed monthly
- Yearly, billed yearly
- Lifetime, billed once - for those who don't like to be tied to a subscription.
A yearly subscription is the equivalent to just 2-3 coffees (or a couple of beers/wines!).
NOTE: If your new plan does not show on your account immediately after purchase, please tap 'Sync device' on the side menu. If your licence does not update, go to the side menu and tap on your username at the top. Scroll down and tap 'check licence'. If this still does not work, please sign out and back in. If you're still having issues, get in touch email@example.com