In our new update you will see:
- iOS Safari extension
- Google Chrome Extension
- Lots of meal planner updates! Monthly, weekly and daily views along with move and copy tools.
- Smart ingredient rounding
- Android sharing from Chrome
- New branding, colours and fonts
- All-new fully featured web app
- New PDF layouts, index cards, meal planner & shopping list print out
- OCR workflow redesign + CB now automatically saves your original OCR scans
- Add star ratings to your recipes
- Add custom serving sizes such as 2 jars
- Additional editable timer for cool, rest, chill times
- New ‘Last Cooked’ & ‘Cook Count’ fields – tap to update the date & the count will go up
- Duplicates checker
- Add additional pictures to your recipe without assigning them to a step
- Pairing notes field
- Shopping list design tweak for easier viewing + beta trial for smart ingredient merging
- Improved searching based on relevancy score
- Max cook & prep times have been upped to 99 hrs 59 mins
- New alarm sound
- Parser improvements
- Back-end updates to make CB faster
- Many more tweaks, changes & bug fixes based on feedback from our amazing users
We have sooo many exciting features we are currently working on, including:
- Automatic AI powered recipe scanning
- AI powered shopping list (we promise it will work better!)
- Bulk importing and recipe management
- Linked recipes
- Syncing shopping lists, notes and settings across devices!
Roadmap & Ideas
We have released a public roadmap and ideas/suggestion page. We love hearing from you and now you are able to contribute directly to our future plans. You can see what we are currently working on, what's next and vote on/submit ideas!
Found a bug or an issue?
The changes we've made to CookBook are pretty significant and we know we aren't going to have caught all of those pesky bugs. If you come across anything strange please get in touch with us ASAP so we can fix any issues.