You can cancel your CookBook subscription at any time to avoid future payments, but we will be sad to see you go!
When cancelling your CookBook subscription, the following applies:
- You will need to cancel at least 24 hours prior to your next payment date for cancellations to successfully process in time
- If you do not cancel at least 24 hours prior to your subscription period end, your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged through your relevant App Store account
- Cancelling your subscription will not provide refunds, nor pro-rata remaining subscriptions
- After cancelling your subscription, you will be able to continue using CookBook for the remainder of your billing cycle.
- To reactivate your subscription after it expires, you will need to select a new subscription within the app.
Please note that deleting your account or the app does not cancel your subscription.
All subscriptions are managed through the Apple App Store, Google Play Store and Stripe.
See our FAQ here on how to export your recipes.
See our FAQ here on how to delete your CookBook account.