- From your CookBook app homepage/dashboard tap on 'Add Recipe'
- Tap on 'Import from website'
- You can either paste the URL of the recipe if you already have one, search google or view and add from our known support sites.
- After you've finished browsing google for a recipe and found the perfect one, tap on the import icon (cloud and arrow) in the top right hand corner.
- CookBook will then parse the recipe and import it into your CookBook.
- If CookBook has not been able to find some of the recipe data it will pop up and tell you what it's missing - find out more here on failed imports.
- Once the recipe has imported into your CookBook you'll be taken to the recipe edit screen where you'll be able to edit any details, add your tags, tidy up the ingredients, set the format and then tidy up the method and add any additional pictures in the detailed editor.
- You can always refer back to the website by tapping on the floating circle with a browser icon in the middle.
- Once you've finished editing the recipe hit 'Save'
You can also use one of our browser extensions from either your phone or computer.