CookBook enables you to search for recipes using your leftover ingredients. You can include and exclude ingredients in your search to narrow it down and get some inspiration from your saved recipes!
- From the main screen click on 'My Recipes'
- In the top right hand corner next to the search icon is the filter icon
- This will bring in the filter options from the side of the screen, here you will be able to apply your filters
- Tap into either the include or exclude field and type your ingredients in, tap the tick to the right of the ingredient to save & add another or tap enter on your keyboard
- Tap the tick icon to the left of the title 'Filter Recipes' to set your filter and hide the box
- CookBook will display your recipes in order of how many ingredients it was able to include as shown in the blue box. For example if you have typed in 4 ingredients, CookBook will firstly display those with '4 of 4' then '3 of 4' etc.
- CookBook will never include any recipes that have an ingredient that you have excluded
- As shown in the top bar you will see how many recipes are being displayed from the total amount of recipes you have and how many filters you have applied.
- To clear the filters tap the filter icon or the filter bar and hit the 'X' to the right of the title 'Filter Recipes', confirm ok to clear your filters. All filters will now be reset