You can bulk export / backup your recipes in a Zip file of HTML or YAML formatted files. You can also export all of your recipes into PDF's & CookBook files.
- Tap on the side menu icon in the top left corner
- Scroll down to 'Settings'
- Scroll down to 'Backup / Export Recipes' you can then select:
- HTML - Recipe file you can open in your browser. This contains industry standard tagging too easily import them to other platforms.
- YAML - Recipe data file which can be accepted by other platforms
- PDF - Single PDF's of each recipe in your CB account
- CookBook - Our own CB recipe format
- Once the export download is complete, you can save or email the .Zip file
These files contain all of your recipe content and can be viewed, imported to other platforms or saved as a backup.
Images are not embedded within the file, these images link back to our image servers where we store millions of other CookBook images. If you plan on leaving CookBook, other recipe apps will be able to import these images from our servers for their own storage.