If you have found a problem with CookBook please tap on 'Submit a request' on this page.
When writing your message, please ensure you provide as much information as possible about the issue you're having, and include any screenshots/videos that may be helpful.
Please include the following in your message:
- What is your device make, model & iOS version (i.e iPhone x iOS 14.0.1)
- Tell us what the problem is and try to be as specific as possible
- Include any error messages that have appeared
- Tell us the steps you have taken to produce the problem
We hate those nasty little bugs that get into software so we will work to fix any issue as quickly as we can!
We may ask you to send in logs for any issues which we cannot replicate on our test devices. Please ONLY do this if we have asked you to do so as this could affect the performance of your app.
To enable and send logs:
- Open settings from the side menu
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings and double tap on version
- Tap 'Enable Logging'
- Once you have encountered the same issue with logs turned on, go back into this section and tap 'Send logs'.
- Send your log code to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.