In CookBook 2.0 we released a new safari extension!
- Within safari, browse and find the recipe you'd like to import
- Tap on the share icon in the bottom browser bar
- Scroll along and tap on the CookBook icon.
- If you cannot see the CB icon scroll along the list of apps until you see '... more'. Tap edit in the top right hand corner and then tap + next to CookBook. This will add CookBook to your favourites list so it will show in the initial share screen, hit done.
- The CookBook import pop up will display and let you know if we were able to read the recipe
- Tap either 'Save to Account' or 'Edit in CookBook'
- Save to account will save the recipe without opening CookBook. Edit in CookBook will allow you to edit your recipe, add tags etc. before saving.
- To see all of your most recently added recipes, go into 'My recipes', tap on the filter icon in the top right and scroll down until you see 'Sort by' change this to 'updated' tap the tick
- Your recipes will now be ordered by the most recent updated first
- When in the browser please tap on '...' in the top right hand corner of chrome
- Tap Share
- Tap the CookBook icon
- This will open up CookBook on your screen, wait a couple of seconds and an import pop will come up
- Tap the import button, CookBook will import the recipe and will leave you on the edit screen to add your own adjustments such as tags
- Once you have completed editing, hit save
Laptop or Computer
You can use our Google Chrome Browser extension - check out how here.