Sure! This is handy for when you're having something simple that you don't need a recipe for or will be having leftovers.
- Go to your Meal Planner
- Click on the big + button underneath the calendar
- Select the meal slot you would like your custom text to be displayed under
- In the text box enter anything you would like to such as 'Leftovers', 'Beans on toast' or 'Meal out'. You can also enter a list of ingredients (these must be separated by a new line) to be merged into your shopping list such as '1 can of baked beans'
- You can also use this box to add notes to display beneath your selected recipe in your meal planner
- Hit save and this will be added to your meal planner