To print a recipe please follow the steps below. Please note by following this method you can only export recipes one by one. To bulk export check out this article.
Within the mobile/tablet app
- Head into the app
- Go into the recipe you would like to print
- Tap the 'SHARE' button underneath the recipe title on the 'About' tab
- Tap 'Export to PDF'.
- Android - If you are on Android, your share box will pop up, you can then tap 'print'
- Apple - If you are on an iPhone or iPad, a preview of the PDF will now be displayed, tap the share arrow in the top right hand corner of the screen then tap print
On the website:
- Head over to www.thecookbookapp.com/signin
- Sign in
- On the menu bar on the left, click 'My recipes'
- Click into the recipe you would like to print
- Underneath the recipe image click 'Print Recipe'
Please note, the recipe image does not populate within the PDF when printing via the website. This will change when we release the new web app.